Saturday, June 25, 2011

Writing Music...It's For Fun or Donation Amputation

I (Michael) write as much as a can as often as I can, but that doesn't always mean that when I write it all just comes together and magically a song appears. Some days I feel like just donating my equipment to a more talented musician who could actually make songs that are worth something and then chopping off my arms and giving those away too. But those are just bad days and everyone gets them. Sometimes though, everything just comes together and magically a song appears...forget what I said before- anyway, it's days like that which make being a musician great. When you have written someting you can be proud of is an amazing feeling! You walk around with this goofy confidence- I don't know how else to describe it, you just have this yeeeeeaah kind-of-feeling on the inside and the rest of the world looks at you like what the f*** is wrong with that guy? But it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment